Post 6: Postgraduate Studies

 Hello, everyone, how are you? I must honestly say that I haven't considered the idea of doing a postgraduate degree in the future, nowadays I just focus on what I'm studying now and on getting my degree. We don't know what opportunities might come our way and I'm open to that and to changing the way things are done.

However, if I had to choose one, I would like to study one based on choreography, to be able to go deeper into it, to learn more about composition and to incorporate those tools into my work in dance.I think that choreographic work can create wonderful things and make your creativity explode.

For what I have looked for, here in Chile there are not many postgraduate courses about that, but there are specializations that I would like to take. Even so, I would prefer to learn it abroad, so that I can also nourish myself with other languages and perspectives of Dance.

I would like to study completely in a face-to-face way, since in Dance the contact and the listening between bodies is extremely important when it comes to moving, and that in an online way does not work, I have verified it during these months hahaha. Besides, to compose or choreograph I'd like to meet face to face the people I'll be working with.



Comentarios

  1. hello alisson, it is true that online classes are not the best way to study dance, i hope you can continue to specialize outside chile, i love you!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi friend, I think you would be very good at choreography and you are an excellent dancer, I hope you can make it and leave this country haha
    kisses, take care.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 4: What are you really into?

POST 9 >> ¨Your favorite book"

POST 6 >>> Carrer-related website or an expert on your field.