Post 4 >> "TV SHOWS AND SERIES"

Hi everyone! Today I´m going to talk about my favorite Netflix serie.
First of all, I must say I have seen a lot of shows on Netflix, but so far my favorites have been "Vis a Vis" and " La Casa de papel" because I really like the interpretation of the characters, even, some of them are in both series. These are intense with a lot of suspense and action, but also with a sensitive side.
I would like to see "Atypical" and "Breaking bad" they have been highly recommended, but I have not given myself the time to see them.
 I recommend you to watch the series "Stranger things", " Dark" and "Black Mirror", apart from the ones I mentioned at the beginning that I really like, especially the character of " Nairobi" in "La casa de papel" and "Zulema" in " Vis a Vis", they are my favorite actresses!!
Without more spoiler, I say goodbye hahaha.. I hope you like it!!

Comentarios

  1. Hi Ali! I don't see Vis a Vis but many people told me that is very good and I´d like to see it. Atypical its really good and beautifull so I hope you can have time to see it<3

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Ali<3! I have watch "Casa de papel" serie and it's very good, I love Nairobi! "Vis a vis" I haven't watch but I am told it's great. I hope to watch.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi Alisson! With your post I remembered that I must continue watiching La Casa de Papel!!!! I saw like three chapters and I liked them, but I can't remember why I stopped seeing it 😆 have a good week!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hi Alisson! I haven't seen the shows you're telling but I hope I can watch them soon, take care friend <3

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 4: What are you really into?

POST 9 >> ¨Your favorite book"

POST 6 >>> Carrer-related website or an expert on your field.