Post 3: The most embarrassing thing i'm willing to admit.

I remember when I went with my best friend to the beach, we were 17 years old, we went with her family for a few days.One of those days, we were swimming in the sea and the waves were very strong, but we decided to stay there because the heat was unbearable.

While we were there, swimming,  I got distracted and stayed still looking the other way, big mistake, because without realizing it, a big wave came and threw me off and dragged me along the beach.That's not all, at the moment I stood up, very embarrassed because there were many people watching, I looked at my best friend and she signs me to look at my bathing suit, I look at myself and I realize that I was without a bathing suit because the intensity of the waves had taken it away from me.

It was very embarrassing, there were many people there and the truth is I couldn't even look if anyone had seen me or not, I just covered up and put my bathing suit back on and went to sit on the beach with my friend's family without wanting to swim in that place again hahaha.. 

Comentarios

  1. Hi! ooh! this is a really embarrasing moment jaja you always have to respect the sea.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Oh no! D: Maybe nobody saw you. You just have to think that this has happened to many people.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. what a horrible experience!!, I always thought that those kinds of things only happened in the movies

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Oh, that's funny haha, but I think we've all had that happen before. take care friend <3

    ResponderBorrar
  5. oh Alisson! it's a horrible experience but it's funny too ahahahha take care <3

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 4: What are you really into?

POST 9 >> ¨Your favorite book"

POST 6 >>> Carrer-related website or an expert on your field.