Post 4: What are you really into?

 Hi everyone, What I like to do the most without a doubt is dance, I know it is something I study, but I do it for the same reason, because I enjoy it, and in this quarentine, even though the space in my house is more reduced than that of a dance room, I have been able to go deeper into it and myself.

Today I am doing classes of "Urban Dance" fused with the tools of Contemporary Dance, it is something that I have been investigating in this time and I like to share it with the others.I like to be able to transmit sometime beyond just dance steps, for me Dance is not only that, there is also a constant observation of the body where I am discovering and finding new things about myself, new time, energies, spaces and places inside and outside of me that lead me to move. For the same reason, I am constantly taking classes and observing in each one of them what resonates in me, what it transmits to me, what I can recognize and what I cannot.

I consider myself a personan who loves what she does, who doesn´t waste time on things that she doesn´t like , because that´s not what life is for. Do what makes you feel alive!



!

Comentarios

  1. I liked a lot your reflections here!, also I enjoy a lot contemporary dance because my older sister used to dance and I used to watch her shows c:

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi friend! Woww I love what you said and it's totally true!, I also love that it makes you happy!
    PD: You're photo is amazing <3! Bye, take care!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I admire you Alisson, I hope you can still doing whatever makes you feel good. It was really nice and inspiring reading you! <3

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I'm happy for you!!, reading your experience makes me want to look for something that makes me feel as good as you

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Hi Alison. I'm glad to know that you're still dancing with the same enthusiasm and that quarantine didn't stop you.
    take care, bye.

    ResponderBorrar
  6. It's interesting and necessary that always you want to search new ways to find that you like.I like your attitude!Bye!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

POST 9 >> ¨Your favorite book"

POST 6 >>> Carrer-related website or an expert on your field.