Post 1: A country I would like to visit.

Hi everyone! I have always wanted to go to France, I dont have a specific reason but  I feel that I want to be there, it's strange. I haven't researched much about this country either, I just know that it's in Europe and that Paris is the city of love hahah..

Honestly i would to go and know this country with more deepth, its food, culture, traditions, places, among others, but I don't want to read about it, just live it there. After knowing more about this country, if I like it, I would sincerely stay and live in it. To work and to live of what I love, of the Dance and to go finding me in that way. Honestly I don't like to project myself into a future, I prefer to enjoy the present, but I can't deny that it is something I would like to do.

If someone has already visited you, I accept your recommendations! hahaha





Comentarios

  1. Hi Alisson! I hope you're fine. It's nice reading you again. I think France is a nice country but I haven't been there never haha. So i just know the things that I saw in the movies or online pictures. I hope you can travel someday and stay there as long as you want. Bye!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Alisson ! France is a really beautiful place to visit, I hope can you go there someday and dance in the Eiffel Tower! love u friend :)

    ResponderBorrar
  3. tumm tu tum tu tum tu tumm tu tum tu tum tu tumm (read singing La vie en Rose)... also French music is wonderful. :)

    ResponderBorrar
  4. !Hi Alisson! I really like France too and Paris must be very romantic jaja. I hope you can travel someday. I love you friend, bye. <3

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Hi Alisson! The city of love! ajahjah
    France is the cradle of the harp! I would also like to visit it and I'm sure that you will go to these place! =)

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Hi Alisson! I don't like the french language very much, but I would love to visit the eiffel tower. I hope you can know France at some point.

    ResponderBorrar
  7. Hi Alisson! I also want to travel France too and continue with the dance would be great! One day we will go there! Bye!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 4: What are you really into?

POST 9 >> ¨Your favorite book"

POST 6 >>> Carrer-related website or an expert on your field.