Post 10 << Some reflections...

Hi everyone, This has been a rather unusual and unpredictable year, however the good things I can highlight from this semester are my friends, my classmates. We have accompanied and helped each other throughout this process, , and I feel that in these times listening to each other has prevailed more than anything else and it give me peace of mind to know that on this journey I am surrounded by beautiful people.

Within all this modality online, there are things that have not gone very well, as the same classes hahaha...sincerely has been a headache trying to find solutions for classes to work better and that we all can access it, we know that by the pandemic today's context for all is very different.

As for my achievements, the truth is that I have not had goals in mind to have achievements, lately I am more focused on living day to day with the people I love, because as I mentioned earlier this year has been very unpredictable to know what to do or set goals in any area of my life, and frankly, I have done quite well.

Maybe this is not the semester we all expected, but nevertheless it has been an opportunity to meet again and question things we would have let go before, I send you all a hug and we'll see each other soon! <3

Comentarios

  1. hello Alisson, I really liked your words and your reflection about how you have lived this year, i personally miss spending time with you and the other girls, I hope this ends soon:( I send you a friendly hug <3bye

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hello Alisson! Your words were really beautiful. I know it’s been hard times but the friend are always there! Nice reading you! I hope you’re fine, bye

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi Ali! this year has been very different and among all the anguish to listen to my friends has also been paramount. I hope to see you soon dear, love you<3

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hi Alisson! I found your reflections very nice and I felt very identified. I send you many kisses and take care.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 4: What are you really into?

POST 9 >> ¨Your favorite book"

POST 6 >>> Carrer-related website or an expert on your field.