POST 6 >>> Carrer-related website or an expert on your field.

Hi everyone! Today I'm going to talk to you about one of the people that I admire in the Dance. I honestly had a hard time choosing one, I think that within the world of the Dance there are very good people in what they do and each one of them has something that you can learn from.
However, I chose my first teacher in the Dance. She is Valentina Matus, she is Chilean, she is about 32 years old, she studied at the Arcis University and now she works as a teacher in my old school where I met her. There she teaches Contemporary Dance and prepares students for Ballroom competitions. I admire this teacher because she not only taught me to Dance but also taught me that being human is not separate from being artist, she pushed me to do what I loved and always believed in me. I think that a good teacher does that, she urges you to believe in yourself, more than just teaching you thetechnique of the Dance, she also teaches you to be brave and look at the potential you have. 

Comentarios

  1. Hi Ali!<3 what nice words yo your first teacher! You can tell she inspires you too much. I also admire my first teacher of Dance. Take care you friend, byee<3

    ResponderBorrar
  2. hi Alisson! i'm so happy that she inspire you to follow your dreams and believe in yourself! you are a big dancer! love u friend!!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi Alisson, I think is always important to remember our first teachers, because they are really important person in our learning process and people who make a difference in life!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hi Ali! my first teacher is one of the persons that I admire too, it’s very important not forget from where we came! I really hope u are good, greetings <3

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Hello Alisson! How exciting that your first teacher is the one who inspires you, you are a great dancer! Kisses friend <3

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 4: What are you really into?

POST 9 >> ¨Your favorite book"