Post 5: My future job

I am not very good at planning the things I want to do, but at least I have an idea of what I would like to work on in the future.

Obviously working in Dance, I like teaching very much, so I imagine myself as a Dance teacher in some University or Dance Company as I like to see people's processes. I don't know specifically what style of dance I like, as I like several, such as Contemporary Dance, Modern Dance, Urban Dance, among others, but in reality I enjoy any of these equally.

I would love to travel around all the countries I could, especially Europe and the United States, more than anything to get to know the recognized academies of those places and also to learn different body languages that nourish my dance. 

About the salary, this is a little uncertain, but I also feel that it depends on the value that each one gives to himself on the way. Nowadays I give private lessons so I put the value of these myself. Despite the fact that they say that "Art cannot be lived" is not something that worries me today, but that it will also depend on how much you move.

Despite wanting to work as a teacher, I don't refuse the possibility of working as a performer or choreographer either. 



Comentarios

  1. Hi alisson!<3 I have taken your classes , you are very good at teaching, you are great, you achieve that and more!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I like to teach too !!!, good luck with what you want to do

    ResponderBorrar
  3. You're so good giving classes! I admire you, always

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hi friend! I know you will be a great teacher, I love you <3

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 4: What are you really into?

POST 9 >> ¨Your favorite book"

POST 6 >>> Carrer-related website or an expert on your field.