Post 2: My best vacation/ concert

Hello everyone! How are you? My best vacation was in January of this year when I traveled to Southern Chile. I was going to Concepción, but I ended up in Los Angeles, where I visited Salto del Laja. I went with my family, my grandparents, uncle, brother and cousins. We stayed two weeks and I ended up meeting my best friend in the same place, it was unexpected but a nice coincidence.
With my family we traveled around Concepción because we did not know it, and at Salto del Laja we were camping in an enclosure that was next to the river and we shared a bonfire at night with my friend and her family.
Sincerely I have had a good vacation but this has been the best because it was unexpected and besides I met my best friend in her favorite place, the Laja River, that place is super important for her because since she was a little girl she goes camping there, and meeting him with her was the best!





Comentarios

  1. Hi Alison! I also traveled to the south of Chile , its beautiful everywhere. I also knew the Salto del Laja.
    I hope you are well , take care friend <3

    ResponderBorrar
  2. hello! I have never traveled there :( but i would love to. I hope my next vacation will be there

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 4: What are you really into?

POST 9 >> ¨Your favorite book"

POST 6 >>> Carrer-related website or an expert on your field.