POST 9 >> ¨Your favorite book"

Hello everyone, today I´m going to talk about my favorite book.
First of all, I will start by saying that my favorite author is Ken Follett. He is a British writer of thrillers and hitorical novels, so you can see that the types of books I enjoy reading are the novels about wars, because they deal with the history of the world and that is a subject that interests me. 
I have a favorite book and this is " The Fall of the Giants" I like it because it covers facts of history, how the First World War originated and the context of it, dealing with the history of families who lived through it.
The last book I read was "The Pillars of the Earth" which was set in the Middle Ages, this is about the construction of a church and the ambition of the master builder that this would be the most beautiful church ever seen at that time. It tells how long it took him to build it and how his adopted son finished it due to the death of the master, addressing several historical facts that occurred at that time.
 Apart from the above mentioned books I would like to recommend "The Winter of the World".
All these books are about history, in the context of the first and second world war which can give you knowledge and culture.


Comentarios

  1. Hi Alisson, the books you mention seem very interesting and I'll try to read them someday , thank for recommending them, have a nice week friend<3

    ResponderBorrar
  2. hi Alisson, i think that's very interestings the books based of a real facts of the history, i hope can read it someday, take care!!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi Alisson, i don't know none of these books, but i will try to read one at least.
    I like very much history, so i think that it will likes me.
    Have a nice day. Goodbye <3

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hi Alisson! I am interested in the book " The Fall of the Giants", it is that subject matter of the world wars fascinates me, I will try to read it :) thank for recommending, bye friend, take care<3

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Hi Alisson! I haven´t read the book you recommended but I hope to read it sometime because it sounds interesting, thanks<3

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Hi Alisson! I don't like to read but I hope to take the time to read one that is haha take care.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 4: What are you really into?

POST 6 >>> Carrer-related website or an expert on your field.