Post 8 >> A Subeject you´ve enjoyed studying this semester

Hello everyone, this semester I haven´t had all the classes I should have, you know, because of the pandemic.
Honestly, my favorite subject is Modern technique, but we didn´t have that this year because it´s a class that needs to be attended, however, if I had to choose from the ones I´ve had this year, I would choose Anatomy.
This subject was left over from last year, so we had these classes to make up for that content. The teacher presented us with a PowerPoint and explained in detail everything he showed there, while we took notes from our homes on the subject. These contents were about the osteology, myology and arthrology of the upper and lower extremities of the body and also the muscular contractions.
I liked this subject because apart from the fact that I like Anatomy itself, the Professor also explained very well, everything was clear with his methodology. On the other hand, learning Anatomy helps me to become more aware of my body when dancing and thus avoid injuries in the future.



Comentarios

  1. hi Alisson! i miss classe of Modern technique, i hope we can back to classes soon. take care friend!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Alisson. My favorite subject is also modern dance. I hope we can have that subject.
    Take care, bye <3

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hello Alisson, how great that Anatomy is your favorite subject, I am a lover of anatomy, I like very much to understand the functioning of our body, bye bye <3

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 4: What are you really into?

POST 9 >> ¨Your favorite book"

POST 6 >>> Carrer-related website or an expert on your field.