POST 7 >> BUCKET LIST

Honestly, It´s hard for me to think of things to do in the future, especially in these times when everything is so unpredictable. However, within this list I would include traveling all over the south of Chile with my family, even though I´ve already been there, I would like to travel all over it. I think it is one of the most beautiful places in Chile.
Another thing I would include is a trip to Francel, I would even love to live there, I don´t know exactly why, but since I was a little girl it has caught my attention a lot. I´ve always seen myself traveling alone to that country, so I can enjoy it my own way hahaha..
Finally, which I think is actually the most important thing for me, is to finish college.
Honestly with everything that is happening today, I think all these activities that I wanted to do are being affected by this pandemic. In reality, what I would like most at this time is that with my family, friends and really everyone, we can get out and from this and return to the streets.

Comentarios

  1. Hi Alisson! I feel you. Everything is unpredictable, but sometimes i'ts nice thinking about things that we want to do someday to distract our minds.
    I hope you're fine, send you a hug<3

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Alisson! I really hope you can live in France, it's a beautiful place <3 I hope you're fine friend, miss you.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi Alisson! there are some dreams we share. I hope you can fulfill them. Take care, bye <3

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hi Alisson, I share the places where you would like to travel, but I also agree that this pandemic affects those plans, now I am satisfied that my family and friends are well

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 4: What are you really into?

POST 9 >> ¨Your favorite book"

POST 6 >>> Carrer-related website or an expert on your field.