POST 5 >> A PHOTOGRAPH YOU LIKE

Hi everyone! How you are? Today I´m going to talk about my favorite picture.
This picture was taken by a friend I met that day hahaha.. It was for a friend´s University work where she had to paint entire bodies in relation to the contingency we were experiencing, so I offered myself as her model and we went to Plaza de la Dignidad to manifest ourselves from that place, from Art. This was in early December 2019.
I like it because I feel that that picture will keep part of the history and also a great experience in me. It wasn´t easy to be in that place after seeing all the violence that happened. For me, this photo is not only a photo, but it also reflects the courage, the strength and the struggle that the people who demonstrated there had.
I hope that as artists, we will continue to be part of history and allow ourselves to express from that place. A hug to everyone.

Comentarios

  1. Hi Alisson, I remember when you told me ir would be your first time doing "painted bodies" and I love your picture too, I like the colors and I feel that you represent a lot of stregth and anger, it is very powerful because you are <3 I hope you're fine Ali, miss you.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Alisson! Thanks for shared this photo with us, and telling the importance that it has for you!
    I think that you were very valiant to be there showing your art with your own body in that context.
    I hope can see you soon and create something <3 Take care, bye!!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hello Alisson! It's an incredible photograph and i love the colors of the painting, Its a strong picture. I love that you manifest yourself through art. Take care, bye <3

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 4: What are you really into?

POST 9 >> ¨Your favorite book"

POST 6 >>> Carrer-related website or an expert on your field.