Post 3 >> MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

Hello again!!, today I´m going to talk about my favourite piece of technology. I think my favorite technological device these days is my cell phone, I´ve had it since I was fifteen, although I´ve changed it over time, in fact, I bought a new one a few days ago.
I use it mainly to be able to communicate with my friends and family, since as you know, in quarantine we cannot see each other.
I must admit that I use the cell phone very often, either to talk to friends, watch social networks, take picture, record videos, and also to play Ludo haha...
I like because it´s a simple device to use and you can take it everywhere, but sometimes I get bored and feel like I´m spending a lot of time on it.
Even though I use it a lot, I feel able to stop using it for a long time, my life does not depend on a cell phone hahaha... although I would be incommunicado with my friends and family and that is what I would miss the most...

Comentarios

  1. Hi Allison! I also wrote about my cell phone! What social networks do you frequently use? We could play ludo one day! hahaha. I miss you

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Alisson. i chose the cell phone, too. Do you use Instagram? because i use it a lot on my cell phone. bye.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi Alisson! i almost choose my phone too! and i also sometimes i feel like i´m spending a lot of my time using it, in fact, my phone sometimes let me know the number of hours that i used in a day and i feel very guilty and not very productive hahah

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 4: What are you really into?

POST 9 >> ¨Your favorite book"

POST 6 >>> Carrer-related website or an expert on your field.