POST 1 > MY AUTO BIOGRAPHY

Hi classmates, my name is Alisson Gonzalez. I'm going to talk a little bit about me. I was born in June 10, 2000 in Santiago. I studied in the Liceo Jose Domingo Cañas school. Now, I am studying a Bachelor of Arts mention in Dance in the Arts Faculty. This decision was not easy at the beginning, especially for my family, because as you know, study Arts in this country is difficult, but I chose to be honest with myself and do what I love.
My family is composed by one sister, one brother and me, the oldest one. My sister is only two years old and my brother is twelve years old.
About my hobbies I enjoy taking different types of dance lessons, I like to learn about makeup and also listening music.
Finally, this quarentine has helped me for my motivation to learn more about this hobbies and enjoy the time with mi family.

Comentarios

  1. Hi Alisson! I smiled while i was reading your post. I feel you. The culture in this country is really unknow and is not value like it should be. But here we are, together in this way of arts.
    See you soon :)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Alisson! Studying arts here in Chile it’s very hard, but like you said, we have to do what we love!
    How was been the quarentine with your siblings? Are they bored?:( well I hope see you soon, bye!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi Ali! Read your autobiography is beautifull! You are so strong for your decision and make me happy that you love it! It's a great career for your heart and it's so good because we need more art! I hope see you soon! I miss you!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hi ali! I felt identified with your decision to study dance, but it's what we love<3. How are you? I hope that you're fine and your family too. Bye friend! Miss you <3

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 4: What are you really into?

POST 9 >> ¨Your favorite book"

POST 6 >>> Carrer-related website or an expert on your field.