Post 2 > Why did you choose this career/ study programme?

Hi everyone!, I think that my dream job has always been to be a dancer or dance teacher, I love to teach. However, when I was at school I was looking for another options because my family did not want that for me, so, in the moment of applying university, I was thinking of in psychology, lawyer, physical education teacher.. but I felt that none of those options was my place.
Finally, my perseverance could convince my parents and I chose to follow my dreams and study dance.
My experience in the University has been quite intense, I have felt many emotions because It has been a very interrupted process, so, sometimes I love it university and other times I don´t want to be there haha...
I would like to work as a dance teacher in another country like France, that is my dream now...


Comentarios

  1. Hi Alisson! I want to be a dancer teacher too, I hope we make it! take care and I hope to see you again<3

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. It is a very nice profession!, i miss you Paula, I hope to see you again too! :(

      Borrar
  2. Hi Ali! I'm so glad that you convinced your parents of study what you really wanted! I am happy for your decision and for be your classmate in this process! You are a excellent teacher and an amazing dancer too <3 I hope to see you soon! Goodbye :-)

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you very much Dannae!, you are a very good dancer and person too, I hope you are fine!

      Borrar
  3. Hi Alisson! I hope you are fine. I love that photography! I miss them a lot :(

    ResponderBorrar
  4. hi friend! is obiusly all of us we are in troubles with the university hahaha but the most important is we still keep dance! love u <3

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Hi Allisson, I`m glad you are doing that what you like, not much people study what they like these days, you´re a strong person how follow what you want regardless of what people say.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 4: What are you really into?

POST 9 >> ¨Your favorite book"

POST 6 >>> Carrer-related website or an expert on your field.